Monday, May 19, 2008

Change of Focus

I've been concerned for a while that my blog did not serve a unique purpose, given that I linked to other postings most of the time and that there are enough other blogs focusing on the same topic. My blog still may have been useful for those who did not have the time to stay abreast of all the changes going on in the industry and/or did not read the other blogs...but that still did not make it uniquely mine.

So going forward, I am changing the focus of my blog to the "rapidly changing world of Publishing Operations," as my tag line now indicates. I may not post on a daily basis going forward, but when I do, I'll have more to contribute since publishing operations is where my experience and expertise lie.

Hope you enjoy the new focus and let me know what you think.

No comments: